Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Park Motel Cafe

It's been a little over a year and a half since I moved to San Antonio and I can't believe I just discovered this wonderful lunch spot. Located within walking distance of the Witte Museum on Broadway, The Park Motel Cafe offers a delicious selection of soups, salads, and sandwiches. The food, like the atmosphere, is fresh and modern, but still manages to feel homey. My favorite items on the menu? The Turkey, Apple, Cheddar Sandwich and the Vegetable Soup (made with chickpeas - just like Mama makes it!). And if you're even thinking about ordering desert, I strongly suggest that you do! I had the caramel apple pie and it was heavenly!

Many thanks to K's co-worker Jessica who introduced us to this delightful lunch spot!


*All images from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment